University of Brescia participates in the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility which supports the mobility of students and staff to and from extra European countries (Partner Countries).
Within the call 2018, the University of Brescia has signed bilateral agreements with the following universities:
- The Australian National Univeristy (ANU) in Canberra, Australia
- University of Peradeniya in Kandy, Sri Lanka
- University of Kragujevac, University of Belgrade and University of Novi Sad in Serbia
Students interested in coming to Unibs within the ICM programme will have to apply at their Sending Institution, which is in charge of selecting the candidates and nominating them to Unibs.
Once the selection process has been completed and the nominations have been sent, Unibs will get in contact with the participants, sending them the documents necessary for the mobility:
- Acceptance letter in support to the Visa application
- Grant Agreement
- Learning Agreement for studies
Unibs will also be responsible for paying the grant for individual support and the travel allowances to the participants.