University of Brescia participates in the following double degree programmes:
- Sorbonne University - Master's Degree Course in Mechatronic Systems for Rehabilitation
- University of Almeria - Master's Degree Course in Mechatronics for Industrial Automation
- Hochschule Mainz - Master's Degree Course in Management (International Business)
- Nottingham Trent University - Master's Degree Course in Management (International Business)
- University of Valencia - Bachelor's Degree Course in Economia e Gestione aziendale (Amministrazione e Controllo)
Attending a double degree at Unibs
If you are participating in a double degree programme you will:
- spend a semester or a whole academic year at Unibs attending a specific study plan defined in the bilateral agreement
- be exempt from paying tuition fees at Unibs
- obtain at the end of the course a double degree, one from their home university and the other one from Unibs
During your stay, you will follow the same regulations provided for the Erasmus students, i.e you will be required to submit the same documentation (learning agreement for studies, arrival and attendance certificates, etc.) and you will have access to all the services available for the Erasmus students (accommodation if available, transportation card, canteen, libraries and other facilities).
Check the page Erasmus for studies to be informed on the steps to follow during your double degree mobility.
Graduating at Unibs
If research for thesis and final dissertation are included in your double degree programme, you will have to comply with the regulations provided by Unibs on graduation.