We ensure our teaching is of the highest quality by following the University’s Quality Policies. Quality is monitored, ensuring Course content is delivered with a view to achieving constant improvement across all the study areas.
The system has been in force since 2013, and was updated with a revised distribution of the quality requirements and indicators adopted, in keeping with the principles of European ESG 2015 guidelines. These promote:
- the centrality of the student
- the flexibility of educational courses and adoption of innovative methods and educational tools
- the close relationship between research and education
Quality Supervision plays a decisive role in promoting, guiding and coordinating the key processes of the Courses regarding:
- updating and verifying information covered in the Unified Annual Course Specifications (SUA-CdS), the basic accreditation document
- drafting of the annual Monitoring Sheet, containing a form of self-assessment of the courses
- drafting of a cyclical Re-examination Report, an in-depth, extensive self-assessment document
- drafting of the annual Report of the Joint Lecturer-Student Commissions, containing analyses, observations and proposals to improve each Course
- organization and monitoring of student feedback
- updating and completeness of teaching Specifications.
Based on ANVUR guidelines, our University has defined its own QA system along with a list of those involved, their responsibilities and information processes and flows.