Academic offer in English
In order to promote the internationalization of its academic offer, the University of Brescia has activated various degree courses partially or entirely taught in English.
- 2 three-year degree courses whose third year is offered in English
- 3 master's degree programs entirely offered in English (one of which with two curricula)
Furthermore, Unibs offers a Foundation Year, to prepare international students with less than 12 years of education or lacking Italian language skills for enrollment in the University degree courses.
International Student Mobility
The University of Brescia supports the international mobility of students through various programs.
- About 160 students attend a study period abroad as part of the Erasmus + for study programme
- About 20 students attend an internship abroad with the Erasmus + Traineeship programme
- About 20 students carry out the research for their final thesis in a foreign university
- About 20 students participate in a Double Degree programme
- About 100 foreign students are welcomed under the Erasmus + programme
- About 20 international students are welcomed under the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree EMIMEO programme
The University has a network of international student mobility agreements of more than 150 foreign universities.
All mobilities are financed with scholarships that students can obtain through a selection process.