Degree seeking students may apply for international scholarships funded by University of Brescia or by public or private boards in partnership with Italian Government.
Those who have been awarded international grants funded by our university or in partnership with Italian Government are exempted from contribution: they are going to pay the first installment upon enrollment (regional fee for the right to study and stamp duty)
Grants for refugees - UNICORE 5.0 project
The project University Corridors for Refugees (UNI-CO-RE) is now at its fifth edition. The general aim of the project is to facilitate legal and safe entry in Italy of refugees based in
- South Africa
and to encourage them in completing their studies in Italian universities.
Applications can be sent from 21 April till 19 May 2023.
International LMINT and STAR grants 2023/2024 a.y.
The University of Brescia, with the cooperation and financial support of the Fondazione EULO - Università di Brescia, offers for the academic year 2023/2024 the following international scholarships reserved to non-EU candidates living abroad:
- LMINT call: no.12 grants reserved to holders of first cycle degree achieved in non-EU countries after at least three years of studies and that aim at enrolling in English taught corsi di laurea magistrale (master's degrees)
- STAR call: no. 5 grants reserved to citizens of developing countries pursuant to Ministerial decree no. 344 of 8 April 2022 or from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan and Tunisia, that aim at enrolling in a corso di laurea (bachelor's degree) or a corso di laurea magistrale (master's degree).
Applications are accepted by 15th March 2023 - Noon (Italian time) via Pica procedure.
IYT scholarships 2023/2024 a.y.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation - Directorate general for public and cultural diplomacy, the Ministry of University and Research, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, within the framework of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” program, will award grants to non-EU candidates living abroad, that aim at enrolling in English taught master's degrees (corsi di laurea magistrale) in Italy in 2023/24 a.y. The program also includes a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies.
IYT program fosters cooperation between Italian universities and companies, so as to boost their level of internationalization. It also allows young foreign talents to get their specialization in Italy and to start a working experience in the Italian companies that are part of the Program.
The University of Brescia funds one more scholarship for the IYT project.
Interested candidates may choose one among the following corsi di laurea magistrale (master's degrees) offered at our University:
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Communication technologies and multimedia
- Management (curriculum International business or curriculum Green economy and sustainability)
- Analytics and data science for economics and management
To take part in the contest, they have to submit two online applications:
- pre-assessment request for the selected UniBs study programme (instructions available below)
- scholarship request via online procedure in the IYT portal
University of Brescia is going to inform applicants via email about the pre-assessment results. Differently, IYT scholarships ranking list will be published by the IYT Committee by the end of June 2023.