The Single Cycle Degree course in School of Dentistry offers a limited number of places which are determined at national level. Teaching is in Italian.
Admission to the degree Course is granted to those who hold a high-school leaving diploma or other study qualification earned abroad and deemed suitable.
For students who hold a foreign qualification, enrolment will be subject to any presented documentation being valid, as per the regulations and provisions of the Italian Ministry of Education "Regulations of access to university courses for foreign students”. Specific guidelines for those who hold a foreign study qualification can be consulted on the related International Students website.
HOW TO ENROL IN THE ADMISSION TEST
The Call for admission will in all likelihood be published in June.
The Call for admission states the following:
- entry requirements
- deadlines and methods for enrolling in the admission test - Enrolment in the Admission Test involves two phases
- dates, programmes, methods and premises on which the admission test will be held
- places available for closed-number courses
- guidelines for candidates with disabilities or learning disorders
- information about ranking tables
- how to enrol
ENROLMENT IN THE ENTRY TEST
Enrolments involve two obligatory stages, which must be completed online
1st phase: registration and enrolment in the test on the website Universitaly
2nd phase: registration and enrolment in the test on the UNIBS website
The entry test will be held on Tuesday 6 September 2022
PREPARE FOR THE ADMISSION TEST
ENROLMENT TEST PREVIOUS YEARS
U.O.C. Immatricolazioni certificazioni e tasse
Via S. Faustino 74/B - 25121 Brescia