The IMOTION staffmobility.eu online platform collects information on training opportunities for the technical-administrative staff of European universities.
Unibs' partner universities are potential destinations.
The training activities must be consistent with the functions performed within each participant's job at Unibs.
SpainBcn Programs in Barcelona - STAFF TRAINING WEEK COURSES
"Staff Training Week Courses: English, Spanish, ICT, CLIL " organized by SpainBcn-Programs in Barcelona , which will take place throughout 2023, (february-september) under the Erasmus+ Program for professors, teachers and Staff, the Staff Training Mobility.
During the course you will have the opportunity not only to strengthen your language skills but also to connect with and establish partnerships with other universities. You will be able to meet other International faculty members and staff and, of course, you will have plenty of time to see the beautiful Barcelona . There are two afternoon excursions free , included as part of the package.
Location: SpainBcn-Programs school in Barcelona
Address headquarters: Pare Lainez, 19 08025 Barcelona, Spain
PIC 933769240 / ID E10139423
5 week-days from Monday to Friday = 1 week 20 hours or 7 days or 10 week-days (40 hours)
Schedule from 10,00 to 14,00
Price 350€. Includes the tuition fees, the learning material and two extracurricular activities
Contact: [email protected]
INTERNATIONAL WEEK 2023 SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS
The 6th edition of University of Alicante International Week will take place from 28 to 31 of March 2023.
Applicants are asked to participate in the scheduled activities and prepare lectures in at least one of these topics: Economics; Business and Management; Marketing; Sociology; Advertising and Public Relations; Social Work, Tourism or Computer Sciences related to business and management. We strongly recommend to focus your proposal on topics related to current issues that may be attractive as your audience will be undergraduate students from 2nd to 4th year.
Activities during the IW could be the following (currently working on a preliminary programme and depending on the number of participants):
- Lectures (e.g. 2 or 2.5 hours of lectures which could be repeated in various fields and to several student target groups.)
- Workshops (e.g. 2 hours of presentations or keynotes in your expertise area and of individual/group work guidance, etc.)
- Attendance to other lectures as observer to know different teaching methodologies and/or contents
- Conferences (1-2 hour presentation and discussion of a special topic for lecturers.)
- University and Culture Info (being present and providing information for about 1-2 hours on a scheduled day during the week.)
Please, be aware that participants must cover their own travel and accommodation expenses as no funds will be provided to any participant. If you are coming from an Erasmus+ partner institution, you can receive funding via “Teaching Staff Mobility” (check the availability of teaching staff places for this academic course according to the exchange agreement with your university).
On behalf of our IW team, I hope that you will consider being our guest in Alicante for a great experience of our International Week!
Staff Week 2023 - University of Murcia
Staff Week May 8-12, 2023 University of Murcia
The registration deadline is February 28th, 2023, and we kindly request you to complete the online form (choose Erasmus Staff Week)
On the second week of March 2022, we will inform you of the selected participants (except if you are an Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme-KA 107- participant, in which case you are already selected and expected to participate).
Contact. [email protected]
The 5th International Staff Week at the University of Kragujevac, Serbia
The 5th International Staff Week at the University of Kragujevac (Serbia) will take place from 15 to 19 May 2023.
- Discussing and exploring skills that will be in demand in the years to follow;
- Talking over the go-to skills for today’s labor market;
- The skills and competences acquired through the Erasmus program;
- Digitalization of administrative staff via the integration within the EWP network;
- Digitalization of students and teaching staff through virtual classrooms and programs;
- Exploring the heritage and history of the city of Kragujevac;
- Excursion to a Serbian historical and cultural landmark.
Application deadline: 5 May 2023.
Participation fee for all participants: 80€ (for the meals and excursion).
Contact: International Relations Office [email protected]
S.M.I.L.E programme 2023 : Staff week at USMB
Université Savoie Mont Blanc (Chambéry, France) organises the new edition of its Staff Week SMILE Summer Modules in Intercultural Languages Education from 19 to 24 June 2023. The following courses will be proposed :
- Intercomprehension in Romance languages
- Intercultural Communication.
Deadline of application: March 15, 2023.
As a University Associated Partner of UNITA, Unibs staff members have 50% of discount on participation fee.