Prof. Francesco CASTELLI, full professor of Infectious Diseases at the Department of Clinical and Experimental Sciences, is the acting Vice-Rector. In the event of the Rector’s absence, the Vice-Rector substitutes the Rector and takes over the responsibilities outlined in the rectoral decree. Prof. Castelli is also the acting Rector's Delegate for Relations with ASST-Brescia Civil Hospitals.
- Riccardo ADAMINI, Multimedia and ICT.
- Alberto ARENGHI, Disabilities.
- Renato CAMODECA, Financial Statements.
- Maurizio CARPITA, Quality Assurance.
- Arianna CONIGLIO, Educational Activities and Specialisation Schools.
- Vittorio FERRARI, Management of Research Quality and Advanced Training.
- Mario GORLANI, Legal Affairs.
- Giulio MATERNINI, Mobility Manager.
- Claudio ORIZIO, Sports Activities.
- Ivana PASSAMANI, Buildings and properties - "Campus Sostenibile".
- Roberto RANZI, International Affairs, Cooperation and Development.
- Carlo Alberto ROMANO, Territorial Social Responsibility.
- Giovanna SANSONI, Placement.
- Giovanni TURELLI, Orientation.
- Annalisa ZANOLA, Language Teaching and Training.
- Lucio ZAVANELLA, Energy Manager.