Law courses envisage two types of internship - compulsory internships and optional internships. Internships are compulsory for:
- the Employment Consultant and Company Lawyer course (First Cycle degree)
- the Innovation Law course, Curriculum I, Company innovation and Third Sector (Second Cycle degree)
Internships are optional for:
- the Law course (Single Cycle degree).
Curricular internships can be carried out both in Italy and abroad.
The guidelines for internships in Law Department courses can be found below.
Law Area guidelines on internships
ARE YOU A STUDENT WORKER?
Information on applying for equivalence of your work can be found at the link below.
EXEMPTION FOR HEALTH REASONS
Information on exemption for proven health reasons can be found at the link below.
EARLY PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFYING INTERNSHIPS
Early professionally qualifying internships are only optional. They are:
- the qualifying Internship for the profession of lawyer. This internship is set out for the Law course (Single Cycle degree);
- the qualifying Internship for the profession of Employment Consultant. This internship is set out for the (i) First Cycle degree course for Employment Consultant and Legal Expert in Company Law, and (ii) the Law course (Single Cycle degree);
the qualifying Internship for the profession of Notary. This internship is set out for the Law course (Single Cycle degree).
GO TO YOUR COURSE
The link to courses in the Law Area can be found below
U.O.C. Tirocini e Placement
Ricevimento in ufficio su appuntamento.
Ricevimento telefonico: Lunedì – Mercoledì -Venerdì dalle ore 10.00 alle 13.00.
Sig.ra Milena Gatti
Viale Europa, 39 25123 Brescia
Mail: [email protected]
La Commissione Tirocini di Giurisprudenza
La Commissione Tirocini di Giurisprudenza si occupa della valutazione delle domande di equiparazione e di esonero (per gravi motivi di salute).
La commissione è composta da: