Economics courses envisage two types of internship - curricular internships and early professionally qualifying internships.
Curricular internships can be compulsory or optional, depending on the course.
Curricular internships are compulsory for:
- the Banking and Finance course (First Cycle degree)
- the Economics and Digital Company course (First Cycle degree);
- the Economics and Business Management course (First Cycle degree);
- the Social Economics and Co-operative Company course (Second Cycle degree)
Curricular internships are optional for:
- the Business Consultancy and Freelance Fields course
- the Management course
- the Money, Finance and Risk Management course.
Internships can be carried out both in Italy and abroad.
Guidelines on training internships of Department of Economics and Management courses.
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA FOR FINAL REPORTS_INTERNSHIPS
ARE YOU A STUDENT WORKER?
EARLY PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFYING INTERNSHIPS
Early professionally qualifying internships are only optional. It is the professional internship (traineeship) necessary to sit the state exam to enter the profession of
Chartered Accountant and Accounting Expert for students enrolled in:
- the last year of the ‘Economics and Business Management’ degree course (class L-18) for Accounting Experts;
- the Second Cycle ‘Business Consultancy and Freelance Fields’ degree course (class LM-77) for Chartered Accountants;
Employment Consultant for students enrolled in:
- the last year of a First Cycle degree course (L-18, L-33) who have acquired at least 90 CFU;
- a Second Cycle degree course (LM-77, LM-56) who have acquired at least 60 CFU.
All the details on starting this type of internship are given in the pages of the courses specified above.
GO TO YOUR COURSE
U.O.C. Tirocini e Placement
Ricevimento in ufficio su appuntamento.
Ricevimento telefonico: Lunedì – Mercoledì -Venerdì dalle ore 10.00 alle 13.00.
Dott.ssa Linda Rollo
Viale Europa, 39 25123 Brescia
Tel. 030 2016074
Mail: [email protected]
Commissione Tirocini di Economia
La Commissione Tirocini di Economia si occupa della valutazione delle domande di equiparazione, esonero e delle richieste di tirocinio presso le aziende di famiglia.
La Commissione è composta da:
- Prof.ssa Paola Zuccolotto (Presidente)
- Prof. Carlo Filippi
- Prof. Davide Giacomini
- Prof.ssa Nadia Maccabiani
- Prof.ssa Antonella Dosolina Pietta
- Rappresentante degli studenti: Hussem Hadj Amor