All the FAQs of the category
All the FAQs of the category Inclusione
All the FAQs of the category Mobilità internazionale
How can I do to have information about International opportunities for student with disabilities or SLD ?

To have information about Outgoing Mobility opportunities you can send an e-mail to [email protected] 

If you are an Incoming Exchange student you can send an e-mail to [email protected]. If you are a student with disability or SLD and you have special needs during your stay in Brescia, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]  

Erasmus incoming students:

the certification required to the incoming exchange students (Erasmus programme) with disabilities must be provided by their home institution.

Degree Seeking Students:

students with disabilities residing in foreign countries must present legalised certification, where required by current international standards, attesting to their disability status issued in their country of residence, accompanied by a translation, sworn and by an official translator or certified as conforming to the original text by the Italian diplomatic representations, in Italian or English. In this case, please contact [email protected] 

Last updated on: 19/01/2023