All the FAQs of the category
All the FAQs of the category Foresteria
I am an External Visitor, how can I access the Unibs Guest Houses?

In order to be able to check the availability of accommodation at our guesthouses and make a reservation, it is necessary that the Professor of the University of Brescia, Contact Person for the external Visitor, sends an email request to the address [email protected]

Last updated on: 19/08/2021