All the FAQs of the category Inclusione
I need to enrol at university and I am a student with a disability or SLD, what should I do?

To upload the documents on Esse3, click on Menù> Registrar's Office> Invalidity Declaration.

You can book an appointment in person during the opening hours of the service (Mon-Thu: 8.30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 12.00 a.m.), in compliance with the rules established by the COVID-19 protocol by ttps://




Last updated on: 19/01/2023