Recuperation of prior academic career

You can present a request to recuperate the prior academic career after you have enrolled.

Details about the documents that must be attached to the application are contained in the forms "Application for abbreviation/recognition", which are available on the relevant page.


The necessary forms are available in the appropriate section.  Following enrolment, before 17 October 2022 you must book an appointment with the appropriate Career Management Office for support in filling out the application and delivering the required documents. The guidelines are set out on the page "Online Help Desk".

Applications will not be accepted if the documentation is not complete.  You will be given information and guidelines during the appointment fixed for submitting the documentation.


Per i Corsi di Laurea Magistrale in Medicina e Chirurgia ed in Farmacia il modulo di richiesta di abbreviazione/riconoscimento carriera, debitamente compilato e firmato, unitamente ai programmi ufficiali degli esami sostenuti (autenticati dall'Università di provenienza oppure scaricati dal sito dell'Università di provenienza con l'indicazione del link alla pagina del sito), deve essere inviato dalla propria mail istituzionale all’indirizzo pec: [email protected]

Il modulo è reperibile alla pagina modulistica raggiungibile dal link a fondo pagina.

Non saranno accettate domande presentate con modalità diverse.

Per informazioni e chiarimenti puoi rivolgerti all'ufficio Gestione Carriere. I contatti sono alla pagina "Sportello online".


For any First Cycle Degree or Second Cycle degree courses in the Medical department, if you have a prior academic career which has expired, or you have abandoned your studies, you must first pass the admission test and enrol for the new course, then present a request to abbreviate your studies at the Student Admin desk. To do so fill out the form called "Application for abbreviation/recognition of academic career in Medical studies" distributed by Student Admin.
Any programmes for exams sustained and further documents can be submitted to the teaching Facility of the course concerned (for more details consult the page of your Degree Course > Enrolling).

For the Single Cycle Degree in Construction Engineering-Architecture, and for the Degree Course in Construction techniques, students already in possession of a prior academic career are invited to read the “regulations for admission to years after the first year”. These are available in the page for Calls for transfers to other study courses.

For information and any clarifications, please contact the respective Career Management Offices. The guidelines are set out on the page "Online Help Desk".

Abbreviazione corsi ad accesso programmato dell'area di Ingegneria

Per il corso di laurea magistrale a ciclo unico in Ingegneria Edile-architettura e per il corso di laurea in Tecniche dell’Edilizia si invitano gli studenti già in possesso di una carriera precedente a prendere visione delle “norme per l’ammissione agli anni successivi al primo” disponibili nella pagina Bandi per trasferimenti ai corsi di studio.

Per informazioni e chiarimenti puoi rivolgerti all'ufficio Gestione Carriere. I contatti sono alla pagina "Sportello online".


U.O.C.C. Segreterie Studenti
Gestione delle carriere
Via S. Faustino, 74/b - 25122 Brescia

Last updated on: 12/12/2023