The Erasmus + International Credit Mobility (ICM) Programme is the European programme that allows allows mobilities to non-European partner universities.
Three projects in the Engineering area were funded in 2018 with:
- Australian National University (Australia)
- Peradeniya University (Sri Lanka)
- University of Belgrade, University of Novi Sad, University of Kragujevac (Serbia)
In 2020, other projects were approved with:
- Universidad Catolica del Peru (Peru)- Law
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Ghana) - Medicine
- Thuyloi University, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, HANU Hanoi University (Vietnam) - Engineering
- Bar-Ilan University (BIU) and Technion (Israel) - Information Engineering
The projects funds a defined number of student and staff mobilities that are selected with a call for scholarships.
For more information, please contact the International Student Mobility Office.