Dopo aver allegato la tua documentazione e aver compilato l'informativa sulla privacy e la dichiarazione sostitutiva dell'atto di notorietà:
You will be able to request one of more of the following services by sending an email to [email protected]:
- Support during enrollment and matriculation procedure;
- Support during exams (to be agree with the teaching professor of the module);
- Request of books in digital format;
- Possibility of tutoring, to be evaluated case by case, during the lesson hours. The tutor can help the student by taking notes only if the student is physically present in the classroom, after an evaluation of the individual situation. Note that this tutor does not have the function of explaining the topics presented in class by the teachers, nor of accompanying the student to the toilets;
- Video enlarger station, vocal synthesis, scanner, and computer station for the blind at the Interfaculty Library of Economics and Law in Vicolo dell'Anguilla, 8 (mezzanine floor) and at the Engineering library in Via Branze, 38 (ground floor). Computer with speech synthesis in Aula 1 of Brixia in Via San Faustino, 64 (ground floor);
- Possibility of using technical tools, computer, and teaching aids for the duration of the degree course, both at the University and at home, granted on free loan to students only after final enrollment, also on the basis of the appropriate assessment of the student's financial situation;
- Ability to record lessons if granted by the teaching professor;
- To have an accessible desk in the classroom.
Note that the university does NOT provide private tutoring for individual study either at home or in class.
UOC Inclusion, Participation and University Campus
Support for: students with disabilities and SLD
Support for: University Commission for Disabilities
Monday - Thursday: 8.30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12.00 a.m.
Tel. +39 0302016060
Tel. +39 0302016094
Tel. +39 0302016095