How to make a request:
If you are a student with a disability recognized by L. 104/1992 and/or by L. 118/71 with a report issued by INPS, in order to take advantage of the appropriate support during the university exams you will have to contact the competent office (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 10 business days before the date of the exam.
If you have not yet submitted your disability report, please follow the instructions at the following link:
The forms of support available are to be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Here are some examples:
- Oral exam instead of written if the teacher deems it appropriate;
- Additional time to be verified on a case by case basis, for a maximum of 50%;
- Tutoring service for writing and reading;
- Subdivision of the exam into partial tests if deemed appropriate by the teacher;
- Magnifying instruments or other physical types of support to be agreed on based on the specific situation
UOC Inclusion, Participation and University Campus
Via Valotti 3/B - 25133 Brescia
Support for: students with disabilities and SLD
Support for: University Commission for Disabilities
Monday - Thursday: 8.30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12.00 a.m.
Tel. +39 0302016094
Tel. +39 0302016095
Tel. +39 0302016060
Service Desk online/ in presence:
Tuesdays 9:00-12:00 and Friday 9:00-12:00
toll-free number 800 66 34 23
Monday-Friday: 8.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Please, open a ticket for information: