1) Where is the Language Teaching Centre (hereinafter referred to as the “CLA”) and what are the opening hours?
The CLA is located in Piazza del Mercato, Brescia (next to the rectorate). Due to the Covid emergency, the CLA’s offices are currently operating while closed to the public, but it is possible to contact the centre by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0302988247 from Monday to Friday and from 9:00 to 12:00. As soon as it will be possible, the centre’s offices will open to the public on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 to 10:00 by appointment.
2) I have a language certificate: could it be useful for me?
It certainly could for the purposes of recognising university training credits (CFU). Please consult the lists and procedures related to recognising language certifications.
3) Does the CLA provide Italian for foreign students courses? If that were the case, does it issue an internationally recognised certificate?
The CLA does provide Italian for foreign students courses. These courses do not issue certifications but rather a certification of attendance upon concluding the course.
4) Are the Italian language courses free?
At the moment the CLA’s Italian language for foreigners courses are exclusively reserved for unibs students and are free of charge.
5) What level is required to be able to attend the Italian language courses?
The CLA provides Italian language courses for foreign students at beginner and intermediate levels. They include an initial self-assessment test that is a prerequisite to attending the courses.
6) Does the CLA provide extracurricular European language courses?
Yes, the CLA provides extracurricular English, French, Spanish and German courses twice a year (in Spring and Autumn).
7) Are the extracurricular language courses free?
At the moment the CLA’s extracurricular courses are exclusively reserved for unibs students and are free of charge.
For any further requests write to email@example.com