TYPE OF COURSES
The courses for healthcare professions are First Cycle degrees with access numbers which are programmed at national level. All courses are taught in Italian.
Our University delivers the following courses:
- Health Assistance: Brescia and Cremona sites
- Dietistic: Brescia site
- Professional education: Brescia and Mantova
- Physiotherapy: Brescia, Cremona and Mantova
- Dental Hygiene: Brescia
- Nursing: Brescia, Chiari, Cremona, Desenzano del Garda, Esine and Mantova sites
- Midwifery: Brescia site
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Techniques: Brescia
- Environment and Workplace Prevention Techniques: Brescia
- Biomedical Laboratory Techniques: Brescia
- Imaging and Radiotherapy Techniques: Brescia
Admission to a degree Course is granted to those who hold a high school leaving diploma or other study qualification earned abroad and deemed suitable.
For students who hold a foreign qualification, enrolment will be subject to any presented documentation being valid, as per the regulations and provisions of the Italian Ministry of Education "Regulations of access to university courses for foreign students”. Specific guidelines for those who hold a foreign study qualification can be consulted on the website pages dedicated to admissions for international students.
HOW TO ENROL IN THE ADMISSION TEST
The Call for admission will in all likelihood be published in June.
The Call for admission states the following:
- entry requirements
- dates, programmes, methods and premises in which the admission test will be held
- places available for closed-number courses
- guidelines for candidates with disabilities or learning disorders
- Information about ranking tables
- how to enrol
15 September 2022
prepararsi alla prova di ammissione
ENROLMENT TEST PREVIOUS YEARS
U.O.C. Immatricolazioni certificazioni e tasse
Via S. Faustino 74/B - 25121 Brescia