The Department of Civil, Environment, Architectural Engineering, and Mathematics hosts.
The Ph.D. Programme in Civil, Environmental Engineering, International Cooperation and Mathematics (DICACIM).
Born in 2012 from the merger of pre-existing Ph.D. courses, DICACIM is now organized in six curricula that deepen the main research themes of DICATAM with an interdisciplinary scientific approach.
Coordinator: Professor Paolo Secchi
Co-coordinator: Professor Riccarda Rossi
Curricula and coordinators:
- Natural Risks Assessment and Management (main advisor Professor Roberto Ranzi, program assistant Professor Giovanna Grossi)
- Mathematical Methods and Models for Engineering (main advisor Professor Paolo Secchi, program assistant Professor Hynek Kovarik)
- Appropriate methodologies and techniques in international development cooperation (main advisor e program assistant Professor Sabrina Sorlini)
- Urban planning and Mobility (main advisor Professor Michela Tiboni, program assistant Professor Michèle Pezzagno)
- Structural Rehabilitation of Historical and Modern Buildings (main advisor Professor Giovanni Plizzari, program assistant Professor Fausto Minelli)
- Technologies and processes for the environment and agriculture (starting from the XXXVII cycle) (main advisor Professor Giorgio Bertanza, program assistant Professor Stefano Barontini)